All our instructors are working professionals from the Industry and have at least 10-12 yrs of relevant experience in various domains. They are subject matter experts and are trained by Edureka for providing online training so that participants get a great learning experience.
About the course
About the Course -
edureka's Data Analytics with R training course is specially designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills to become a successful analytics professional. It covers concepts of Data Manipulation, Exploratory Data Analysis, etc before moving over to advanced topics like the Ensemble of Decision trees, Collaborative filtering, etc.
After the completion of the Edureka Data Analytics with R course, you should be able to:
1. Understand concepts around Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
2. Explore Recommendation Systems with functions like Association Rule Mining , user-based collaborative filtering and Item-based collaborative filtering among others
3. Apply various supervised machine learning techniques
4. Perform Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
5. Learn where to use algorithms - Decision Trees, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Techniques etc
6. Use various packages in R to create fancy plots
7. Work on a real-life project, implementing supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques to derive business insights
Why learn Data Analytics with R?
The Data Analytics with R training certifies you in mastering the most popular Analytics tool. "R" wins on Statistical Capability, Graphical capability, Cost, rich set of packages and is the most preferred tool for Data Scientists.
Below is a blog that will help you understand the significance of R and Data Science: Mastering R Is The First Step For A Top-Class Data Science Career
Having Data Science skills is a highly preferred learning path after the Data Analytics with R training. Check out the upgraded Data Science Course
Course Curriculum Summary
1. Introduction to Data Analytics
2. Introduction to R Programming
3. Data Manipulation in R
4. Data Import Techniques in R
5. Exploratory Data Analytics
6. Data Visualization in R
7. Data Mining : Cluster Techniques
8. Data Mining : Association Rule mining and Collaborative Fltering
9. Linear and Logistic Regression
10. Anova and Sentiment Analysis
11. Data Mining : Decision Trees and Random Forest
12. Project work